Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If you had only one hand, would second hand smoke effect you?

If you had only one hand, would second hand smoke effect you & is it rude to wave at people that don't have arms?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe you are completely immune to the effects of second hand smoke....you would have "lost that ability" so to speak.

It's only rude to wave at people with no arms while they're doing a River Dance. It distracts them and they get all discombobulated. The River Dance is about the only one you can do when you don't have arms.....

• Login to reply the answers
  • cme
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't know anything about that, I get all my smoke straight from the source. First hand.

As far as the other folks go, just call them Bob and throw them in the pool. They'll appreciate the humour for a change, instead of people always trying to act phony.

• It would only effect you if you had that one hand down your pants while you were smoking. And it would be difficult to wave at anybody if you find yourself in that particular situation to begin with....or find other things TO wave with. Not sure if that would constitute "rudeness" per se and it would depend on exactly whom you were "waving" at.

EDIT:

Loosen up people, it's a 3 day weekend! And he was telling a JOKE.Get it?! Crawl back to your "Am I Cute" questions.

• 1 decade ago

It all depends if you are smoking left or right handed cigarettes!

No you should not wave to armless people you should give them a head nod just one straight up not the slow pointing down one but the quick straight up one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lemony
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If either hand is smoking "Stop, Drop, and Roll"!

*Sweetness: That avatar is Tanner from Bad News Bears!! Yay! =)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope.

And it wouldn't be rude to wave at people with no arms, unless you're waving hi to them.

Source(s): What's up with the new avatar? She looks scary.
  • 4 years ago

Smokers are ignorant like this because of the lack of circulation to their frontal lobes, caused by the artery constriction from the toxins they inhale.

• elizabeth4 years agoReport

Oh, . oh yeah, . but. . , so funny, though. Sure, yeah. What unique wit. Can you do any tricks that involve tenacity and dedication, long-term, to a task ? No, because studies show that smokers are impulsive, and have external locusts of control (meaning, have limited sense of personalefficacy

• LOL. That actually made me laugh out loud. No, i dont think it would effect you.

• 1 decade ago

Very clever..., Ha ha.

On the other hand (if there is one)

Source(s): Lighten up people. He was just making a joke. Roll with it.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes and no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.