Can you interpret my dream please? - rainbows and hugging?

Ok so I walked outside where my friend was standing. I saw a rainbow in the sky behind him and I was like "Hey look a rainbow!" and when he turned back I hugged him but it was more like just hanging on him. We were just standing there like that, slowly spinning and he kept saying how the rainbow is ugly... show more Ok so I walked outside where my friend was standing. I saw a rainbow in the sky behind him and I was like "Hey look a rainbow!" and when he turned back I hugged him but it was more like just hanging on him. We were just standing there like that, slowly spinning and he kept saying how the rainbow is ugly and he doesn't like it. The rainbow was doing this weird thing, like it would go from being one color and then one at a time the colors would come back. Then they would disappear again in the order they came.

I would really like to know what this means, if anyone can help.
Update: He was hugging back.
Update 2: Also, he doesn't have any emotional problems that i know of.