Fara asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What's your opinion on Vladimir Putin moving to the Russian Prime Minister position?

I don't know too much on the subject, other than Putin could not become the president again for another term, and he was appointed very quickly to prime minister position after the new president was elected in. From what I read the two parties are supposed to have opposing views, but why would Medvedev appoint Putin as prime minister if they have opposing views? I hope some one else can explain this to me.

• Lee
    Favorite Answer

Putin is a power hungry megalomaniac and we should watch him very carefully.

Leave it to Bush to *totally* misjudge the man.

• Zardoz

Putin will be pulling Medvedev's strings like a puppet.

Still in charge of the country through his surrogate, who sits in the presidency right now.

Russia is Russia, with at production of Belgium they

should think of better things to do

very slick,this turkey wants to be next tsar of russia.putin runs the show,the pres is his front man.

putin is a dictator

HE IS STILL IN CONTROL. YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER SEE A TRUE DEMOCRACY IN RUSSIA. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THAT COUNTRY.

completely unwise