What's with Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon getting married???!!!?

I don't really see why they got married but.....................whatever makes them happy i'm cool with it!!!!!!!! But still why just why?????!!!!!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ist like Demi and Ashton....One star that is getting older and needs a way to stay connected to the "Hip" crowd teams up with a "B" list star that needs a carreer boost to get to the "A" list

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Good question. It seems a little extreme for a publicity stunt, which is likely all it is. The only thing that's for certain is that by this time next year, the marriage will have gone to the dump.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who knows. I give them a few months....then Mariah's gunna dump him after realizing she didn't sign on to be a 24/7 super nanny.

• AMS
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Funny how she got married just when her new album was coming out....I smell publicity stunt!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Leia
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yeah, she disturbs me and when I saw on E! that they were married, I was like "WHAT?! Where did THAT come from?!"

• This is so 2 weeks ago's news. Yes, they're married and it's real.

• 1 decade ago

There in love. Why else would they get married? Leave them alone.

• 1 decade ago

12 years difference i think... obviously they love eachother, don't think they would of dont it "for fun.." What if he were 12 years older than she was... would it be strange then?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah she like totally dumped me. coulld it becuase of my eyebrows?

• 1 decade ago

She didn't meet me first.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.