What's with Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon getting married???!!!?

I don't really see why they got married but.....................whatever makes them happy i'm cool with it!!!!!!!! But still why just why?????!!!!!

Favorite Answer

ist like Demi and Ashton....One star that is getting older and needs a way to stay connected to the "Hip" crowd teams up with a "B" list star that needs a carreer boost to get to the "A" list

Good question. It seems a little extreme for a publicity stunt, which is likely all it is. The only thing that's for certain is that by this time next year, the marriage will have gone to the dump.

Who knows. I give them a few months....then Mariah's gunna dump him after realizing she didn't sign on to be a 24/7 super nanny.

• AMS

Funny how she got married just when her new album was coming out....I smell publicity stunt!

• Leia

Yeah, she disturbs me and when I saw on E! that they were married, I was like "WHAT?! Where did THAT come from?!"

• This is so 2 weeks ago's news. Yes, they're married and it's real.

There in love. Why else would they get married? Leave them alone.

12 years difference i think... obviously they love eachother, don't think they would of dont it "for fun.." What if he were 12 years older than she was... would it be strange then?

yeah she like totally dumped me. coulld it becuase of my eyebrows?

She didn't meet me first.