Summer Improvement Week n Nick @ Nite??

On Nick @ Nite, there is a marathon of Home Improvement shows. its called Summer Improvement Week. Richard Carn is hosting. (Al Borlen). it starts Monday May 326th, 2008 at 1100 pm. (righ after george lopez). Does anyone know if they r doing that because they will replace Home Improvement with a different show?? I... show more On Nick @ Nite, there is a marathon of Home Improvement shows. its called Summer Improvement Week. Richard Carn is hosting. (Al Borlen). it starts Monday May 326th, 2008 at 1100 pm. (righ after george lopez). Does anyone know if they r doing that because they will replace Home Improvement with a different show?? I heart the Home Improvememnt shows, and i hope they DEFINETLY DONT! i know family matters will be airing on nick @ nite in the summer, but i dunno if they r replacing H.I. with that and thats y they r doing the summer improvement marathon or not?!?! i love the show... especially since jtt is on it! lolzies!! so anyway if sum1 cud PLEASE help me! personally i dont like family matters dat much... its annoying. but i wudnt mind it on nick @ nite only if they DONT replace H.I.!!!

thanx soooo much!
Update: sorry - i had a minor typo. it start

MONDAY MAY 26TH 2008

11:00 pm!

thanks! =]
peace everyone and have a good day
2 answers 2