Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 decade ago

what is the web site to find an inmate at the Washington county detention center on MD. parkway?>?

this is in hagerstown md.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can google the name and state of the center which will give you the address and phone number.

    Call the facility from the listed phone number, ask for visitation (they have the print outs in front of them there) and ask if the person you are inquiring about is incarcerated.

    Incarceration and the charges they are held on are considered public knowledge and can be given over the phone.

    You may need either the date of birth or social of the person for identification in case it is a relatively common name.

    Best of luck and I hope this is useful

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.