I was just stung by a bee. What do I do?

I'm 21 years old, and this is the first time that I've ever been stung by a bee (no clue how, but I've somehow avoided it until tonight). I didn't even know bees were awake at night, but the b@stard was on the ceiling of the swing on my balcony, and got me good in the finger when I went out to... show more I'm 21 years old, and this is the first time that I've ever been stung by a bee (no clue how, but I've somehow avoided it until tonight). I didn't even know bees were awake at night, but the b@stard was on the ceiling of the swing on my balcony, and got me good in the finger when I went out to shotgun a few beers.

My finger keeps swelling up, and is preventing me from typing properly.

Will I die?

Also, my a few of my beers are still out on the balcony, along with the knife I was using for shotgunning. Would it be safe for me to go out and get them, or are the bees planning another attack?
Update: Sydney - should I swallow the benadryl with beer? also, I have bad seasonal allergies right now, and I'm taking "Aerius", plus i just put some kind of weird insect bite cream on my finger... so what I'm asking is, will this get me really ****** up? if so, I'm gonna go for it. If not, I might... show more Sydney - should I swallow the benadryl with beer? also, I have bad seasonal allergies right now, and I'm taking "Aerius", plus i just put some kind of weird insect bite cream on my finger... so what I'm asking is, will this get me really ****** up? if so, I'm gonna go for it. If not, I might as well just head off to bed now.
Update 2: also... the bee was not killed. See at first I wasn't sure if I was really stung by a bee or not. My friend accused of lying, then she called me a baby because I was yelling and throwing beers around the house. (I would have thought the show I put on would prove that I was stung". Either way, I ran back... show more also... the bee was not killed. See at first I wasn't sure if I was really stung by a bee or not. My friend accused of lying, then she called me a baby because I was yelling and throwing beers around the house. (I would have thought the show I put on would prove that I was stung". Either way, I ran back outside with a flashlight, and I saw the bee (the ******* is building a next in the awning of my swing). After I saw him I ran back inside because I feared the possability of more retribution from him and his bee pals. I'm considering dousing the swing in gasoline and lighting it up tomorrow morning.
Update 3: Sydney - I've already drunken several more beers, and the swelling seems to have dissapeared. I'm starting to think beer may be the cure for a bee sting.