Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Does John McCain's pastor prove that American Christianity is getting more evil with every passing day?

And is that because it becomes more insane to pretend that mythology is real when more and more proof from astronomy, genetics, anthropology, history, literary analysis and comparative religion prove in more and more ways that it's not?

Not to mention common sense.

Best Answer

Who IS John McCain's pastor?

If you're referring to John Hagee, his church is in San Antonio, TX; last time I checked McCain is from ARIZONA.

Hagee endorsed McCain, but that doesn't make him McCain's pastor.

• sondra

first off get your facts straight, hes not McCains pastor and as a christian why do you judge me as being evil? you don't even know me. whether you are christian or atheist etc. it would be wrong for you to be judged by the actions of others. if you are a non-believer thats your choice and i respect that so please return the favor and do not be so quick to judge all christians as being evil.

Ooops! More stereotyping. More Christianophobia.

http://tinyurl.com/4csuqk

i think this is great, obamas and mccains pastors ended up being complete quacks

priceless

• ?

No, I do not believe this to be the case.

"I like your Christ, but not your Christians, they are unlike your Christ."

-Ghandi