Is PETA against pet ownership?

I need some links to prove that PETA is actually against the ownership of pet animals. Their website carefully skirts this topic by stating that they wish pet ownership as a past-time had never started, and that they want to reduce the population of pet animals. Any intelligent person can interpret this to mean... show more I need some links to prove that PETA is actually against the ownership of pet animals.

Their website carefully skirts this topic by stating that they wish pet ownership as a past-time had never started, and that they want to reduce the population of pet animals. Any intelligent person can interpret this to mean that PETA wants to reduce the pet population to ZERO, but PETA supporters vehemently deny this.

I can also cite several references that show how they further this goal by supporting breed bans.

But I can't find anything that shows PETA specifically saying that one of their goals is to eliminate pet ownership.

Does anyone have any proof of this?

A Youtube video of a PETA seminar or an interview or something would be great.
Update: kbabygurl23, thank you for completely wasting my time by copy/pasting a page from PETA's site that I already mentioned I had read.