Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Sparkling water vs Normal Water?

Is there any side effects of switching from normal water to sparkling water?

Is sparkling water good or bad for person with acidity?

Any ideas?

• MYRA C
    Favorite Answer

I prefer carbonated/sparkling/soda water. I drink about 1 1/2 litres every day and normal water or bottled water simply has no taste in the area I live and it is fluoridated. I have a fair bit of acidity and also eat oranges every day but I don't have any problems with my digestive tract nor am I troubled with flatulence either.

the carbonation would effect you the same way it would in a soda. For some people it makes them gassy.

You will fart more, other than that, add a little Vodka once in awhile.

• corina

like everyone said, just gas