How do you make your invention famous?

For example, let's say I invented and built a machine to help you take a bath and brush your teeth by itself. Or something to help people with disabilites. HOW COULD I MAKE IT FAMOUS? how can i promote it and get it mass-produced? I HAVE NO IDEA! i think i heard someone talking about getting it... show more For example, let's say I invented and built a machine to help you take a bath and brush your teeth by itself. Or something to help people with disabilites.

HOW COULD I MAKE IT FAMOUS?

how can i promote it and get it mass-produced?
I HAVE NO IDEA!
i think i heard someone talking about getting it patent???
I've also heard of science fairs, but thats for kids! Im a grown adult!! although my friend competed at his regional fair and went to the Canada Wide science fair and maybe the ISEF??

I think ive also heard SOMEthing about a publicist (WHAT IS THAT)????

THINK OF HOW DID THE LIGHTBULB, CLOTHES PIN, TELEPHONE, ZIPPER, ETC BECOME FAMOUS??

and don't say that the invention has to be really good and that everybody would want to use it