How do you make your invention famous?

For example, let's say I invented and built a machine to help you take a bath and brush your teeth by itself. Or something to help people with disabilites.

HOW COULD I MAKE IT FAMOUS?

how can i promote it and get it mass-produced?

I HAVE NO IDEA!

i think i heard someone talking about getting it patent???

I've also heard of science fairs, but thats for kids! Im a grown adult!! although my friend competed at his regional fair and went to the Canada Wide science fair and maybe the ISEF??

I think ive also heard SOMEthing about a publicist (WHAT IS THAT)????

THINK OF HOW DID THE LIGHTBULB, CLOTHES PIN, TELEPHONE, ZIPPER, ETC BECOME FAMOUS??

and don't say that the invention has to be really good and that everybody would want to use it

• A Guy
    Favorite Answer

You may wish to study marketing and salesmanship.

try the transistor radio, this is the clarification the Walkman is around and radios now no longer take up the area of a mattress. in addition they made the 2d era VCR tape. initially, a tape grew to become into in basic terms approximately 20 minutes (and regarded ineffective.) They made the 1st one that grew to become into sturdy for over an hour. you're able to desire to credit them with sushi (it skill with rice, no longer uncooked fish as maximum individuals seem to think of.) I doubt there's a patten on that one however. they even have a special variety of advertising - human beings gets a commission available out small packs of tissue at prepare stations. There are in basic terms approximately 20 products in it, yet there's a cardboard backing with a business enterprise's concepts (or some baby-kisser's marketing campaign ideals) for the guy to verify. The packs are unfastened to the traditional public, and seem to paintings nicely.