Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

WQ1:what wrestler you was glad to see win thier first world title?

WQ2:WHAT WRESTLER YOU WAS ANGRY TO SEE WIN THIER FIRST WORLD TITLE

MINES ARE

WQ1:-2006 ONE NIGHT STAND RVD BEAT JOHN CENA FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSIP (CLEAN) YES EDGE INTERFERE BUT ANYTHING GOES IN EXTREAM RULES MATCH AND HE MADE HISTORY BY HOLDING TWO WORLD TITLES SIMULTAINIOUSLY ECW & WWE CHAMPION

WQ2:2004 SUMMERSLAM-RANDY ORTON BEAT CHRIS BENOIT, RANDY WAS A MID CARDER HE WAS TOO YOUNG AT THE AGE OF 24 AND BEAT A LEGEND LIKE THE RABBID WOLVERINE (CLEAN) WHICH LED TO THE BEGINING OF THE END OF EVOULUTION.

Favorite Answer

jeff hardy

WQ1 - 2004, Eddie Guerrero defeating Brock Lesner at No Way Out. Granted Goldberg did assist Eddie in victory, but it was a magical moment in professional wrestling. A close tie for second was Rey Misterio @ WM 22 and Chris Benoit win @ WM20.

WQ2 - The Great Khali, I believe that was during a battle royal on Smackdown of 2006.

WQ1 ~ Chris Jericho at No Mercy 2001 for the WCW title.He had been Intercontinental and European champion and The Rock had been mocking him as a "comedy act".Y2J had won the WWF title from HHH in April 2000, only for the win to be reversed due to a fast count.Winning the WCW title was the perfect justice for a very talented star.

WQ2 ~ Great Khali on Smackdown last July in a 20- Man Battle Royal for the WCW title.This was bad booking as Edge had vacated the title due to injury and far better talented stars like Ric Flair, Batista, Rey or Kane would have been better choices.

Samoa Joe at Lockdown from Kurt Angle.

Samoa Joe was the first to win the TNA championship fully titled TNA World Heavyweight. Kurt Angle had the title such a long time. I was glad to see a TNA-built superstar have it.

JBL/Bradshaw from Eddie Guerrero at Great American Bash.

He had been out a long time as Bradshaw with a bicep or tricep injury. He comes back and becomes JBL and throws away Ron Simmons/Farooq then takes the belt from Eddie Guerrero and goes on this year long of a title reign that to me lost Championship's prestige. Also, he kept calling himself the greatest wrestler ever when he hadn't done a thing or kept winning matches by cheating.

WQ1:WrestleMania XX Chirs Benoit beat both Shawn Michaels & Triple H for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship,because after being in the Mid-Card section for so many years Benoit finally got his shot at the Main Event.This is also my favorite moment in WrestleMania history,because the 2 deceased superstars & then WWE World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit & WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero were in the ring together celebrating there WrestleMania victories two men ho Mid-Carders,and former tag team partners for years were now officially at the top of the WWE Roster.R.I.P Eddie Guerrero you are still missed.R.I.P Chris Benoit despite what you too will be missed.

WQ2:BackLash 2008 You've got be kidding me i know this isn't Triple H's first title run & everything,but it is my most hated(forgot when Triple H won his first world title) a guy who in eyes hasn't done crap.but abuse his power of being the bosses daughter to reach the top has no right reaching the actual Legendaryperstar Ric Flair's title runs of 16 times,Levsque(or whowever you spell Triple H's real last name) has no right being in the position he's currently in with the WWE.12 imes as world champion that's bull crap Triple H's first title run was the begining of the end.

Actually, I would have to say that for me, it was the same guy. I was really happy to see Triple H win his first world title because I had loved him as the leader of DX and he started becoming my favorite wrestler when he became "The Game."

The reason why I say that the answer to both questions is Triple H is because he won it the night after Summerslam 1999. Summerslam 1999 was held at the Target Center in Minneapolis, and while I didn't get to go to the event, it was one of the very few PPVs I got to see live. My friends and I were watching, and I was so pissed when Mankind won the triple threat main event and took the title from Stone Cold. I had heard earlier in the year that Vince had promised Triple H the WWF Title and I thought for sure that Summerslam was going to be the night. I was in shock when he didn't win it that night and was even madder when he beat Mankind in Iowa on Raw the next night. It probably had something to do with Brian Pillman dying in Minneapolis in 1997.

EDIT: I would have to say the second guy I was happiest for winning was Brock Lesnar. I got Summerslam 2002 just to see Brock beat The Rock for the belt.

• KENTA

1. Y2J, when he became the 1st Undisputed Champion. I thought he deserved it and the WWE would never give him the title. (Since then they've done what I thought they would, leave him as a mid-carder)

2. HBK, I was a huge Bret Hart fan and I hated the way he beat Bret for the title in that Ironman match. Though I do actually like HBK.

I was happy to see Orton win the World title in 2004 because he set a record, and i was mad to see Edge beat Undertaker by the Money in the bank oppertunity to win the World heavyweight title.

Glad to see: Booker T won his first WCW world title at Bash at the Beach with the Hogan fiasco of not jobbing to Jeff Jarrett. Booker had long deserved to be champ at that time but for the likes of Hogan he was held down.

Which brings me to my angry to see win their first title. Again Hogan. Beating Ric Flair in his first ever WCW match. again Hogan thought he should have had everything handed to him. Sting had been there long before Hogan and even though Hogan had been the Franchise in the WWF he still should have taken a backseat to Sting.

• WQ1: Eddie Guerrero

WQ2: Randy Orton ..... I understood why he won it, Vince wanted to erase Brock being the youngest World Champion. But it was no way near his time.

• 1990

Definetly RVD took way too long for him to get the title.