Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

How did you like the results of American Idol? David Cook?

I was sorta mad. I actually really liked David A.

• Leah
    Favorite Answer

Sorry to hear you were mad :(

I was happy, I have been a David Cook fan ever since the show aired and since Michael Johns got the early boot, I directed all of my attention to Cook. He really is a true raw original talent. He is versatile and emotional - I couldn't of asked for a better American Idol winner and finale show.

• Joe B.

David Cook was the better talent. David A.'s big problem was connecting with the audience. He's always squinting and closing his eyes while singing. That indicated he was singing for and to himself. David Cook never lost eye contact with the audience and was able to draw them into the song. David Cook is a much better performer. David A. need a few more years to mature and perfect his performance style.

I am SOOOO happy that David Cook won! He has the whole package, and he totally deserved to win. I'm so proud of him!! I actually thought that David Archuleta was going to win, so I was nicely surprised.

Don't worry, David Archuleta will be fine. He's got a big career ahead of him.

I was originally cheering for David A But then all of my friends persuaded me to change my mind because David Cook is more entertaining but David A is more cute :]

• badlam

I didnt be attentive to that yet i knew maximum cancers became into on the edge of his heart because of the fact the orange wrist band he wears is for slightly female who lives in my city, tampa, who has maximum cancers and whose dad covers each and every of the american idol and leisure stuff on the information. i be attentive to how he feels even with the shown fact that because of the fact my little brother has cnacer too, yet fortuitously he is going to be ok :] btw david cook is staggering!!

sorry about that...i was really happy when david cook won. i don't understand why randy thought that archuleta was "the one to be." he is a good singer, but he doesn't have what david cook has. i don't think i've seen him make any eye contact with the audience...unlike david cook, who is connecting with the crowd. and archuleta's got that nasal voice that can't seem to hit the notes the other david can.

i started cryin cuz david archuleta deserved to win had has more talent. david cook will just be another taylor hicks archuleta will always be a idol in my heart...i think that show is messed up like seriously evryone was in shock last night. i think theres some business going on i hate that show now!!

Sorry you were mad ! 12 million+ more people were happy =D including me .. David Cook is amazing ..

I was beyond thrilled. I was jumping up and down, screaming for joy. Even shed a few tears when he did, of course I'm a little over-emotional, the type of person who will cry at a sweet commercial. But anyway I was really happy.

I wasn't really happy about Cook winning and as a matter of fact I cried! but ya know, it was so sweet when he hugged Archie! Love that!!!!