Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

If the Donald Young-Barack Obama connection is true, how awesome would it be to have a gay, black president?

Talk about smashing through the barriers of bigotry!

Really, I'm just trying to put a positive spin on this. :)

Favorite Answer

How many more gay black men have had "relations" with Barack Obama that have not come out because of fear they TOO will be murdered just like Donald Young.

Don't think for a moment that OUR "democratic" party didn't have something to do with his "HUSH" murder! Look at the history of the Kennedy's "HUSH" murders. Look at the history of the Clinton's "HUSH" murders.

Ok so I can already hear the questions....what about Larry Sinclair? Well, Mr. Sinclair is LESS believable to the public and MUCH more controversial so there's no reason to murder him. He's revered as a drug addicted male street whore.

BUT Mr. Young was a successful (in the closet) gay black man and he WOULD have been believed if he came out and started telling about his sexapades with Barack!

I suspect that some people may not know that Donald Young was the gay black choir director at Obama's Trinity Church who was found murdered ( still unsolved ) in December, 2007 after Donald Young confessed to engaging in oral sex with Obama. A Homicide Investigation is being conducted on this matter by Chicago P.D.

You just got me so excited I pooped out the Hot Pocket I ate at lunch time.

I wish politics would stop trying to drag candidate's sexual histories out into the open, too much information...

I would love it. Especially if he chose DJ Lance from Yo Gabba Gabba to be his running mate.

I know a lot of black gay people who would be far better candidates for President than Obama. I agree that would be cool, but I don't think Obama is cool.

Throw in pedophile and junky and you have the worst possible person on the planet!

Hey Lettie!

How would insinuating that Obama is gay be a "smear" as you say?

Unless of course being gay is a bad thing on your opinion?

Really, you are not trying to put a positive spin on this. Your aim is to smear Obama. You can ask a question, but don't insult people's intelligence.

Not awesome!

Having an Obama/Young connection IS awesome = leave race, creed, color, religion and sexual preference out of it.