How much money exists in the world right now, in US Dollars?

Crazy question. But since everybody know the population of the world, it would seem like somebody out there would know the "money-population" of the world. I mean, every single human bean on the planet has some money, and if not, they've got stuff they can exchange for money. So I wonder if there are... show more Crazy question. But since everybody know the population of the world, it would seem like somebody out there would know the "money-population" of the world. I mean, every single human bean on the planet has some money, and if not, they've got stuff they can exchange for money. So I wonder if there are any estimates on the value of the world?
Update: I know the USD isn't worth much right now. I'm just trying to figure out what the net worth of the world is, and the USD is an easy unit to use.