how can someone contact general david petraeus?

I would like to email general petraeus and ask him something very important. So I want him and not some assistant clerk.

I thought I was asking a question on a legitimate sight. I thought I'd get serious answers back. Only one person answered in an adult manner with information. sarcasm in this day and age is really not necessary. Sorry!

Favorite Answer

To be totally honest, General Petraeus doesnt read his own mail. Unless your a politically important figure, or the President himself, you have practically 0% of a chance to speak to him. Its the nature of the beast. Same with the White House. You send a letter there, and someone clerk gets it, writes some standard response, stamps the presidents name, and moves right along.

getting in touch with him directly is probably almost as hard as getting in touch with the president directly. unless you are a very important political figure, as the person above me said, you are not going to get him directly.

Send it to him in C/O the Pentegon!

OHHh lets see..maybe you could join the army and get assigned to where ever he is.

Ask him for me WTF he thinks he's doing.