I've been using Incredimail for years but after reinstalling it, it has stopped sending outgoing messages.

I have done a lot of configuration from all the help sites possible. This is the msg: Socket Error: 10060 , Port: 25, Protocol: SMTP.A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to... show more I have done a lot of configuration from all the help sites possible. This is the msg: Socket Error: 10060 , Port: 25, Protocol: SMTP.A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Help Please! Thank you.
Update: Thank you youngboy1606 you've hit the nail on the head. I have changed my ISP but they wont answer I'm waiting still. Thanks for the reply.

Again for everyone who answered too.