I've been using Incredimail for years but after reinstalling it, it has stopped sending outgoing messages.

I have done a lot of configuration from all the help sites possible. This is the msg: Socket Error: 10060 , Port: 25, Protocol: SMTP.A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.

Help Please! Thank you.

Thank you youngboy1606 you've hit the nail on the head. I have changed my ISP but they wont answer I'm waiting still. Thanks for the reply.

Again for everyone who answered too.

Favorite Answer

This is just a guess but has your ISP changed recently?

Try changing your SMTP server in the properties of your email account to the SMTP server of your ISP and re-try.

• G Note

First check that your smtp settings are set correctly in incredimail.

If they are, it's probably something else that's interfering with the e-mail program. In most cases it's anti-virus software.

Try disabling your anti-virus and/or firewall software and sending mail again.

If it works you've found your culprit.

Go into options,delete the accounts one by one and let Incredimail reconfigure them for you, works every time.

try yahoo mail its the best ..

not sure