If time is slower when you move faster, then do you age slower when you are at the equator?

Ok, guys. I was reading articles in Wikipedia (my current addiction... im a nerd ;P) and as much as my brain can comprehend, time is slower when you go faster. (By the way, I have no idea what Im talking about. Please correct me in the soonest time) Now let's go to the topic of ROTATION. The Earth rotates... show more Ok, guys. I was reading articles in Wikipedia (my current addiction... im a nerd ;P) and as much as my brain can comprehend, time is slower when you go faster. (By the way, I have no idea what Im talking about. Please correct me in the soonest time)

Now let's go to the topic of ROTATION. The Earth rotates every 24 hours, I'm sure you know that, and the Equator has much more distance to travel compared to the north and south poles. Thus, At the Equator, rotation is much faster.

Now back to time, time goes slower when you go fast. So at the Equator, where rotation is faster, time is slower. So do you age slower when you live in tropical areas? So your age in Birth certificates mean nothing! You are younger than those who live in areas farther from the equator even if you were born on the same times!

All I am asking is if this is true or false...
Update: EDIT: I know the difference is in seconds... But if you add it all up (You know. Like when you get a penny for every time something happens frequently), it's still a lot!
Update 2: EDIT: People, people, TIME ISN'T THE SAME ALL THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.... Remember the experiment with the atomic clock? they found out that time IS faster in the poles...
Update 3: EDIT: I meant do you age slower compared to those farther from the equator. Please, I know that you adjust to time, that you don't observe difference with it. Just reread the question.
Update 4: macz, I am talking about the earth's rotation. As I said, the equator has a lot more to travel during rotation than the north and south poles. But still, they rotate in 24 hours.