Were you happ with the American idol decision?

Just FYI, the employees at AT & T can vote for FREE. I know because a friend of mine works there. He votes THOUSANDS of times, which to me is terribly unfair to the rest of us.

I agree that it was obvious that Simon knew who the winner was in advance. LOL

Favorite Answer

the producers "cooked" the competition to save their failling ratings, good thing archuleta was there or else american idol is a HUGE flop on the history of television. they should not even bother to make another season again, if this is a talent based competition, archuleta will surely win, that kid is a prodigy like bryan adams, the beatles in the making,.unfortunately it was a popularity contest, so cook wins.

america got it wrong again, i hope not on the presidential elections.

I thought David Archuleta clearly won the Tuesday night face-off, but David Cook had won the entire season. I also think Cook had a more compelling story and Archuleta was just the tiniest bit "creepy" albeit in a very wholesome, appealing way. But still a part of me thought that Archie got "robbed" until I heard Cook sing that finale song - and watched his brother mouth the words "that's my brother" into the camera. Then I teared up - OK I cried! - and realized, when American Idol gets it right, they get it right.

David Cook was the right choice.

Simon"s apology right before they declared the winner led me to believe the judges knew who had won..............Simon did everything in his power to get people to vote for David A....and I'm glad it backfired in his smug face. Cook should have flipped him the bird on National TV. I was glad Cook won.

I am happy, because i liked the two davids equally, so i didn't care whether any of them won. I just wanted those 2 to be in the finals, and they were!! :)

yes, but i was not happy with Simon backtracking. He must've known the winner in advance and did not want to come off looking like a fool, instead he looked like a phony, so he is fully exposed now.

• kikio

Nope. I don't think America got it right this time at all. Based on performances Tuesday night, David A. should have won by a landslide. But I forgot who was voting for David Cook, so it should not have come to a surprise to me that the worse of the 2 contestants won. Good luck David A. in whatever path you choose in life. I hope you make it big in whatever you do and just know that you had alot of fans rooting for you. Will miss hearing your voice.

i was happy either way. I think david archuleta should've won though but im just happy for their albums coming out. i hope david archuleta becomes successful and doesnt bum out like blake lewis.

Nope.

yes, i am happy!!!! David Cook is original and not a one-trick pony like david archuleta!!!

yep because I also liked them both so it was cool.