Best piano pieces ever???

hi i need a list of nice piano pieces....i really mean NICE.......well, it might like it if it were very touching or something that is fast and enjoyable...i am requesting for a short list of the best pieces ever.....i have played the following: Fur Elise Claire de Lune Ballade pour Adeline lots of... show more hi
i need a list of nice piano pieces....i really mean NICE.......well, it might like it if it were very touching or something that is fast and enjoyable...i am requesting for a short list of the best pieces ever.....i have played the following:

Fur Elise
Claire de Lune
Ballade pour Adeline
lots of others...(i can't really memorize them)

i am currently learning:
Fanatasie Impromptu - Chopin
Revolutionary Etude - Chopin
Liebestraum - Liszt
.......etc......

please list really nice pieces and who composed them. it would also be nice if you can give me links to be able to listen to the pieces or links where i can download the music sheets........
Please help me!!! I need a piece that will inspire me to practice more, enjoy, and love more playing the piano.

Thanks =)