Is David A's singingg career over?

I forgot, when you get eliminated from American Idol you can still make your own albums right? I mean since David A is so talented I think he should keep singing! I really want to listen to his music!!!!!

• Favorite Answer

David A surely is talented at such a young age. He has such a unique voice and He really can perform. Personally, I prefer David A to win much more than David C. David C always put up cheap techniques when performing... no offense, but it's true. But David C can perform... thought not as great as David A. To sum it up, David C is a rocker, surely he's good at rock'n'roll, but David A was a much better singer, a more angel-like voice voice (and NOT in a sissy way!), greater range, more subtle interpretations. I am extremely sure that David A would go far and have a great singing career. David A won't be any lower in the singing industry than Daughtry and Yamin because he is more remarkable than them, and they are quite successful, too.

• Yeah of course he can still make albums!

Almost 100 MILLION people voted tonight so that means almost 50 MILLION people wanted David Archuleta; with that many fans he can't just stop now. He will most likely continue his career & become famous. =]

YAY DAVID!

of course not. he still has millions and millions of fans all over the world. he can still make it, and he will. he's made it very far; from star search to american idol. he's been singing since he was seven, and no doubt, he'll keep singing :)

I'm afraid his horrible stage dad is going to screw up David's career with his lame parenting

It's sad to see kids with stage parents

I hope one day David wakes up and says "Shut the F*CK UP"

no its not over....someone will be very lucky to produce him because he will make alot of money before its over what a waste....people should have saw the talent not what they liked..it should be based on the singing not what they see or liked only the singing...

From what I heard, hes looking at a record deal even if he didn't win!

im sure someone will get him! so dont worry and ... ofcourse u can still make ur own albums

it's not overr..

he's probably gonna make it bigger than david cook!

ahh mann i wish he would've wonnn..

but oh well.

I dont think so.... i think he will end up like daughtry, elliot yamin, etc