How long would it take to walk 230 miles?

Ok so Im planning on walking about 230 miles I need to know how long it would take me, Im thinking i can walk about 3 miles per hour But Im not sure Help me out here.

Favorite Answer

about 115 hours

This is NOT a straight math question. This is what many people call LOGISTICS. You might start out at 3 miles per hour. But on second or third day, you might have to take a day off to recoup.

This is something you should just do the math and then add 10% or 20% (just guessing) to give yourself some time - just in case.

Good Luck...

Well 230/3 = 76.6 hours

If you walk 10 hours a day that is 7.66 days.

This depends a lot on the weather, health, elevation.

I am going to say 8 days.

Where are you off to. Sounds like fun!

4 miles an afternoon is easily sturdy! yet 1200 energy an afternoon isn't! Thats too little for somebody your length. For a woman, which would be ok, yet you're a male. men tend to burn greater suitable than women, so your physique is probable using up each little thing and going into starvation mode. while you're understanding that a lot, you need to objective for 1800 energy an afternoon, and one hundred eighty carbs. eating one hundred eighty carbs will help you lose 2 pounds each week besides to regardless of else you're doing.

• Jimbo

Realistically, at least 2-3 weeks.

You will make a lot of progress during the first week or so but then you'll get tired and slow down. You'll also need places to sleep overnight. I wouldn't recommend this under any circumstances.

with brakes and stuff you can prolly walk around 20 hours, and therefore it will take like 11-12 days