Young mothers, did you regret having a baby so soon? Or do you wish it would have been different?

I'm just curious to know if you are a young mother (16-24) and you had wished that you could have done things differently and not had a baby. They say these years are our prime years and that we should go to school, get married, buy a house (or whatever) and be financially set to have children in order to give... show more I'm just curious to know if you are a young mother (16-24) and you had wished that you could have done things differently and not had a baby. They say these years are our prime years and that we should go to school, get married, buy a house (or whatever) and be financially set to have children in order to give them the life they deserve. I agree with that to a sense. I am only 22 and I would love to have a baby. But I get told that I should wait, that I am still young, that there is plenty of time... when the reality is, we don't have much time to live on earth. We only get 80 years (if we're lucky) to live. I want a baby soon, because I want to be able to spend as much time alive with them as possible. I want also that when they are old enough to leave home, that I am young enough to enjoy retirement or be a grandma that can be active and fit and play with them. Did you wish you had not been encumbered by a baby in your "prime" years? Was it better for you? Did you have the energy?