lanena asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 decade ago

What is an EPPICard? How it works?

• Carlii
    Favorite Answer

I have one. It's a state-issued card, they put deposits on it, instead of mailing a check to you.

You check your balance on line at www.eppicard.com, and whenever there's a deposit, you'll see it on that website.

For example, I get my child support in Oklahoma, but the state has a garnish on her dad's check. Instead of mailing me a paper check, they just put the money on the card, and I use the card like a credit card, or just go to an ATM and take out cash.

• fralin

Eppicard

Not sure...I use that same method as you (in PA as well), but I still have yet to receive anything for August...or any notification that I'm receiving a payment soon. I would say though if the payment isn't on your card yet, most likely you won't get it today. However I have received payments to my card on a Sunday though.

Direct EExpress for Social Security benefits.

it is a chilld support credit card that you can use instead of case -- for details log on eppicard.com == once you get it activiated it will tell you all of your purchase for the last 6 moneys but you have to contact them month to see what has been added!!!!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ax52J

Wrong section! I have no idea what it means myself. Its most likely a fraud.