Cox On Demand Phoenix, AZ?

I have been seeing commercials for Cox on Demand in Phoenix, AZ since September '07 and it keeps stating it is coming soon, does anyone know when Phoenix will receive this service? I know Scottsdale received their service in January and our family is interested in this feature.

Thanks for your help!

• NPO
    Favorite Answer

I agree with the other poster. The service isn't that great and the business ethics I feel are horrible. Satellite TV is better. I know a company that has great ethics. They donate a percentage of everyone's billings to different non profit organizations in help with their funding. If you'd like their link, feel free to email me at tvague@seafaringopportunities.org

The prices are very competitive! You might save money too.

Last I heard, Central Phoenix was getting On Demand by June 26th "or so"... and this was through the lady at Cox, when I went to get my HD Box.

i moved to WA for a few month and they had this service its not that great. they only put select shows on Demand and they rarely update them. What you want is a DVR you can record whatever you want to watch and skip the commercials. its the best

this is the most recent article i could find

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/business/...

i live in scottsdale and have on demand. it's not bad, i like it for the movie rentals, no returning, yay

i also agree with the other user. i have a dvr and i like it a lot better than on demand. on demand is ok but i couldn't live without the dvr

it came out today may 28, 2008 but the thing is when it says select on demand and you click select it just goes to a bunch of previews

Haha I like that commercial. Yeah I wonder when they'll get it. I guess it's supposed to be during the summer though. We might get it too hopefully.