Birthday Party ideas for a 12/13 year old girl?

What are some good party ideas for a 12/13 year olds (me and my sister). It is in June and we have a pool with a diving board.

lo_lo that IS weird and to all of yall i luv ur ideas and we're thinkin about doin a hawiann theme, sleepover with a movie and maybe rent a huge slide to go into the pool:)

sorry number 8 but this is the one about to turn 12 so im still NOT A TEEN

ANSWER! PLZ!

plz!!!!!!!!!!! ANSWER!!!!!!!!:(:)

PLZZZZZZZ TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO ANSWER

Best Answer

you could have a tropical theme, and have different types of fun "fancy" looking non-alcoholic drinks with fruit and umbrellas, and do some sort of hawaiin BBQ, kabobs etc. The cake could even been in the shape of a hula girl... they could even do a bathingsuit fashion contest...

WoWW thatz realii weird my birthday i also in June an im 12 goin on 13 an me an my friend r goin to do our B-day together an she also has a huge pool..We r goin to a Hawaiian theme i think u shuld do that or a beach theme hope that helps

Just have a pool party and then sleepover w/ a movie. You could have a table set up outside with food (chips + dip, mini hot dogs, bagel bites, ect.) and then for the movie a chick flic. My favorite movies to see with friends are: 27 dresses, mean girls, the devil wears prada and juno.

Source(s): I'm 12 but all my friends are 13

Have a pool party with music and dancing, but please don't get a blow up slide.(so last year) Also after the pool party take a couple of your best friends and have a sleep over party.

No idea since i'm not a girl. Try a theme like a Luau ,Fiesta.or 1980s

I know you have a pool but if you wanted supplement it and make super you can rent one of those huge blow up slides.

Here's a website for theme party decorations, check http://www.pinatas.com/Luau_Party_Theme_s/104.htm

Hannah Montana theme.

You could get a slip'n' slide and set it up so that when you go off the end of it, you fall in the pool!

hang out at the pool !

invite all ur friends

and yeaa... [:

hire a DJ if you want

it would be awesome

or crank up the radio really loud !