Any good music?

I'm going to Italy soon so I am loading up my Ipod so that don't get bored. Any ideas on some good songs?

thanks

Update:

lol thanks..

I love lots of music. Examples are songs by Jason Mraz, Gavin DeGraw, Deep Blue Something, Lifehouse, Counting Crows, Billy Joel, Something Corperate, Snow Patrol. I like alot of music though so feel free to recommend any songs that you think are too amazing to miss. Thanks hon! I appericate this

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

What kind of music do you like? My Ipod is loaded with all kinds of music...

Alright... Well, my favorite Something Corporate songs are "I Woke Up in a Car" and "I Want to Save You". A friend of mine introduced me to them... He also recommened me to these songs: "Kick Some ***" by Stroke 9... "First Single" by The Format... "The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin...

I've been on a techno/trance thing lately, so my faves in this category are: "Listen Feel Enjoy" by Roland Kenzo... "Elements of Life" by Tiesto... "Boten Anna" by Basshunter... "Spelar Dota" by Basshunter... "Rock Your Body" by Ferry Corsten... "When the Broken-Hearted Love Again (Chris Cox Mix)" by Danielle Bollinger...

Rap/Hip-Hop: "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne... "The Sweetest Girl" by (I forget)... "What You Know" by TI... "Make it Rain" by Fat Joe... "Breathe" by Fabolous... "What You Got" by (I forget)...

Rock: "Fuel" by Metallica... "Whiskey in the Jar" by Metallica... "Thunderkiss 65" by White Zombie... "Cold" by Crossfade... "Beast and the Harlot" by Avenged Sevenfold... "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold... "Another Day" by Dogfight... "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce... "Revolution Deathsquad" by Dragonforce...

Classics: "More Than a Feeling" by Boston... "Train in Vain" by The Clash... "Rock the Casbah" by The Clash... "Barracuda" by Heart... "Crazy on You" by Heart...

My recent additions: "Losing My Religion" by REM... "Alone" by Lasgo... "Don't You (Forget About Me)" by Simple Minds...

I didn't bring my Ipod to work today, but if you want more, feel free to email me and I'll take a look when I get home.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.