Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Anybody sick hearing/reading this??????

I keep hearing this statement about "how if OBAMA does not choose HRC as VP the her supporter will vote McCain" you know what then vote for him, sick of HRC people trying to high-jack the nom with threats of a McAin vote. If McCain wins you only have yourself to blame!

Favorite Answer

So sick and tired of hearing and reading this - if the majority of voters (black, white - male, female) wanted Hillary as President she would have a commanding led - which she doesn't - I believe Obama can and will be President - with or without Clinton as the VP.

doesn't make any difference who wins the election. If congress(the house and senate) refuse to work together to solve the problems this country is facing after the last 12 - 14 years of bickering and fighting about party politics instead of the nations problems we are all going to lose. Its time for all the people in this country to look at what our so called leaders are saying they will do versus what they have actually done. We need to put this country first, ahead of both parties.

• Sean

I'm not.

I can't stand Obama (and it's not because he's black), so I'd rather have McCain for president than Obama, so I'll vote for McCain if Obama gets the nomination.

There are quite a lot of with this point of view, which will ensure that McCain wins the presidency if Obama is the Democratic nominee.

Ms. Penny Lane, i'm thoroughly bored to death. i won't stand Stacy, the entire situation is getting an increasing style of worse. i've got been interpreting that in the time of accordance to spoilers, Stacy is going to announce she's pregnant. 2nd, i grow to be extraordinarily chuffed approximately Starr getting her toddler back, yet making Cole flow undercover while John suspects between the drug sellers is working with a police officer skill Cole would no longer pop out of this alive! i think of they'd desire to permit him be a teenage dad with Starr and locate the storyline there. it would desire to relatively instruct adolescents approximately teenager being pregnant. i be attentive to the Todd/Tea/Blair storyline is often thrilling yet i'm ill of it. it relatively is time for them to flow on! Blair could be with somebody else, no longer Todd, they're like oil and water.

• Vegas

You know, policy wise there isn't much difference between Obama and Clinton. It's just a matter of who like most. I like Obama. It's so odd to think you'd vote for someone who can't or won't work to deliver what you want. To jump ship and vote for someone who will continue more years of the mess that the current president has us in. That's just sour grapes. It's spite. It's that toddler mentality of "I'm taking my toys and going home." You're right, keep your vote, vote McCain, stay home, whatever. You get what you deserve. I'm doing my part and voting Obama.

Obama 08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one has ever won the presidency with less than 40% of the white vote. B.O. has been winning less than that among white Democrats. There is no way he can win a general election in which nearly half the voters are Republican.

I agree with you, and I am so mad at Hillary right now I wouldn't want the witch for any office. I wouldn't hire her for dog catcher. I am sure the Obama feels the same way.

Make love not war vote for Obama!

I am sick of hearing it because I don't think it is true. I don't think that many people will abandon the party and vote for more Bush policies considering how fed up people are with them. I think the media is just making something out of nothing and many people are really gullible enough to buy into it.

crazy, The people I have talked to won't vote for Obama if JC himself was on the ballot. I would lose respect for Hillary if she accepted a VP position with him.

yes, it's a veil threat with some to make barack lose steam and super delegates switch.

they know better.

obama is the nominee!

hillary has to fall in line and convince the haters that it's a new day with change for the better or more (and worse) of mcsame.

stop the hate--vote for obama '081