Car loan with not so good or below average credit score....?

Because the market is so bad right now.... and the US dollar sucks..... will car dealerships/loan offices be more lenient on interest rates because of bad credit just because they want to make the sale? I don't mean give me the 0% apr you always see for people with good credit. I just mean instead of 20% like I... show more Because the market is so bad right now.... and the US dollar sucks..... will car dealerships/loan offices be more lenient on interest rates because of bad credit just because they want to make the sale? I don't mean give me the 0% apr you always see for people with good credit. I just mean instead of 20% like I deserve, getting something more reasonable like 12%?
Update: First of all I don't have bad credit because I don't pay my bills. It is because I had someone steal my identity and I caught it too late. Second of all the two credit card bills that are my fault are because my father passed away and I had to pay for the funeral. So you shouldn't go around assuming... show more First of all I don't have bad credit because I don't pay my bills. It is because I had someone steal my identity and I caught it too late. Second of all the two credit card bills that are my fault are because my father passed away and I had to pay for the funeral. So you shouldn't go around assuming that all people are bad and lazy. There are different circumstances that are not explained on credit reports. And even if it all was my fault, how long are you supposed to be punished for mistakes?! You sir are flat out rude.