I dunno what to do?!?!?

Here is my problem: about 5 months ago this girl and i were going out then she moved and we tried a long distance relation ship but i decided it wasnt working out, so i broke up with her. when we were going out we were constantly texting and we could only think of eachother. Then she moved away it sucked for us... show more Here is my problem: about 5 months ago this girl and i were going out then she moved and we tried a long distance relation ship but i decided it wasnt working out, so i broke up with her. when we were going out we were constantly texting and we could only think of eachother. Then she moved away it sucked for us both, then out of the blue she came out but on the worse day possible... Homecoming. So i like ditched my date for like 10 minutes and i was walking her to her car and when she had to go i didnt kiss her or something and it turns out the next day she was pissed and regretted not being kissed (the reason i didnt kiss her was because my date for Homecoming was around the corner so it would have been awkward). Well 5 months later( aka next weekend) she is coming out but just for a day. Recently she started texting me and calling me to tell me that she is coming out and trying to have me decide what to do with her. And i dunno what to do with her.PLEASE HELLP!?!?
12 answers 12