I have a 2003 ford focus.. i want to convert EFI to carbuator?

I have converted a 03 focuse to a circle track car for my Girl... I want to add a carb instead of dealing with this computer stuff. Can not get the car to have any power... so i fig. i would somehow get rid of the computer.. can anyone tell me what i need to do to do this... what i need for parts and how big of a... show more I have converted a 03 focuse to a circle track car for my Girl... I want to add a carb instead of dealing with this computer stuff. Can not get the car to have any power... so i fig. i would somehow get rid of the computer..
can anyone tell me what i need to do to do this... what i need for parts and how big of a job this is??
will this give us more power?? we took the car up to the track this week and old saturns sl2 and vw gulfs were lapping us?? any suggestions to help maybe keep it the way it is..
our car has a 2.0 spi sohc... with a high performance chip already installed. also has a automatic trans.
thanks norm
please send e-mails to Normand73@comcast.net