Who is your favourite .?

Police TV character....?

Grissom for me CSI....

Favorite Answer

Jill gascoine in the gentle touch :)

• Annie

Ohh For Sure Grissom But Second Would Be Benson And Stabler Law And Order SVU

A close call between Horatio Caine and Gil Grissom.

They guy from Law and Order:CI Vincent D'Onofrio. He's so smart.. he can figure anyone out and fits the pieces together really well. However, I don't like the weight that he's put on recently. It does not suit his character on the show.

Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order:SVU. I love that episode where she was a criminal in jail and almost raped.. really good acting.

Grissom would be my number 2. Then Monk if they were to reinstate him as a police officer rather than just a detective

Eugene Tackleberry-Police Academy

Lenny Briscoe from the original Law & Order.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2004/12/29/art...

Vic Mackey

(The Shield)

Vic is a rogue police detective. He is rude, obnoxious, a sexist and heads an elite Strike Team unit whose mission is to eliminate crime on the streets of Los Angeles. Depending on circumstances, Vic can be both a good or a bad cop. His supervisor Capt. David Aceveda (who calls Vic "Al Capone with a badge") is aware that Vic is dirty and would like to take him down but his superiors in the department protect Vic because they need Vic’s special kind of talents to help clean up the district.

I really like Jack on Without a Trace

I HATE Grissom. He's always gotta make some lame play on words, then **** one eyebrow and stare at someone with this lame smirk. I don't know why but that just goes all over me.

Law& Order SVU

Special Victim Unit

Ice T

Grissom .. I like his attitude and he kinda reminds me of me in an odd way

It's a toss up for me: either Grissom or Stokes from CSI Las Vegas. AWESOME SHOW!!!