Can rheumatoid arthritis pain follow my menstrual cycle?

I have rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease. I've noticed the joint pain is so much worse right before my menstrual cycle. Has anyone else experienced this? I assume it's from the changing hormone levels. I have little to no pain during the rest of the month.

My doctor says there should be no relation, but it occurs every month like clockwork. He's referring me to a rheumatologist, but I still think there is a link here.

Favorite Answer

Yes,you are right,not only hormone levels,but also chemical stimulate levels.

• Cheryl

Imagine for a moment your arthritis completely vanishing right now.

If, in a moment, your pain and stiffness melted away. And your joints all of a sudden functioned like a well-oiled machine.

Like a magic wand was waived, you'd be able to jump up from your chair and run around the room like a kid.

And imagine that you'd never have to suffer as much as a pinch of arthritis stiffness or pain ever again.

I know this sounds impossible right now, but bear with me, because sometimes miracles happen.

It was a gift from a woman on the other side of the world. From the kindness of her heart, she took pity on my suffering and taught me how to completely reverse my arthritis.

Today, I want to do the same for you!

I used to get this too. Eating apples for about a week before you know it's going to happen helps. Anything that is noted as helping consitpation will help.

Call your Doctor And talk to him. Because I don't no. You have R.A I have O.A. But go over or call.