firerookie asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 decade ago

STD's causing global warming?

According to David Hawkins from the House of Yahweh, they are.

I was watching Nancy Grace on CNN tonight, and she asked him if he believed that STD's caused global warming, as he has stated in the past. He replied he did actually. I couldn't believe it. Of course, the same guy would say the name of his wife(ves) on television either even when asked because his lawyer told him not to....

Favorite Answer

I've no doubt! If it rains its because of global warming, if its hot its because if global warming, if i go and pee in my garden for all the neighbours to see, then I'm sure somebody somewhere would put that down to global warming too.... :-)

• Rob B

No, Bald Eagles cause global warming. The population started increasing dramatically around the same time the AlGorians say that the temperatures started going up.

It's no more stupid than that silly slide show.

• *DESU*

Interesting theory.

http://www.yahweh.com/PWMags/PW06-07/ONE.htm

Here's a great link to find out what they're talking about. I'm a simpleton when it comes to these things, but I this guy makes it easy to understand!

It's getting hot in here...

sure it is, that mean my fart cause global warming too.

just cant blive it. anyway everything is possible in this world nowadays . so no comments....

<utter sarcasm> yes yes they are </utter sarcasm>

hahaa

sexually transmitted diseases??? please, for us stupid people add the details and clarify because otherwise it's a pretty funny joke for sure