promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請各位大大幫忙修改作文~急~電影讀後感

When I was 25 years old. I had break up with my boyfriend. I was so sad so that I could not sleep at night several days. One day, I had seen a movie on the TV. The movie was based on the 1987 professional football player’s strike. The actor Keanu Reeves is captain who is assigned to train the misfit player. The members of football team were nobodies. They had meet many problems. But they did not give up even when they were in the jail. They sing song – I will survive to encourage each other.

I was so impressed by this music. Thinking about myself. It’s time to cheer up. I used to cry, but now I hold my head up high. I want everyone to take a look the brand new me. After I survive the break up situation. My mind was totally changed. When God closed a door, God will open another window for you. After that, I keep remaining myself. I will survive if I meet a difficult problem.

請幫忙修改文法上的問題~感激

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It happened to me when I was 25 breaking up with my boyfriend, I was so sad and could not sleep for several days. One day, I happened to watch a movie on TV, it was one based on the story of a bunch of professional football players in 1987.

The actor Keanu Reeves played a captain who was assigned to train the misfit players(見下面解釋). The members of the football team were nobody, they experienced many difficulties but did not give up even when they went into the jail. They sang a song named "I will survive to encourage each other".

That music impressed me so much and made me think about myself at the time. I then said to myself it was time to cheer up and hold my head up high instead of crying all the time. I wanted everyone to take a look at the brand new XXX(最好是寫名字,不要me) who stood up from a break-up. I'm totally different. When God close a door, he will open a window instead. I'll keep the words in mind for everytime when I have a hard time.

遇到困難/問題,英文不叫 meet a difficult or problem,不過我剛來美國在mall買東西的時候,情急之下也說過同樣的話~~哈哈~~anyway,遇到困難可以講having a hard time或having a difficulty ,例如說對於兩個包包都很喜歡不知該如何選,這就是一個hard time,一個困難或說難題。又例如那隻狗走路歪歪的無法走正,that dog has a hard time going straight.

如果那個困難是可以很清楚表達出來的情況或事件,例如親人的死亡或地震什麼很明確的困難,動詞則可以用experience or undergo,表示經歷...

文中有些不太清楚你真正要表達的意思,因也沒看過這部電影,所以不知道那些你用misfit形容的球員是怎樣的狀況....misfit多半指“不適應情況的人”,用名詞的時候比較多,很少以動詞身份出現~~

When God close a door, he will open a window instead. 你用another放在window的前面是不正確的,因為door和 window是兩種不同的東西,another是另外一個,但後面是接window不是接door,所以並沒有“另外一個”同性質的受詞(door)產生,我後面加instead的意思則表示門被關了,但上帝開了一扇窗來代替一個出口...

以上,希望being helpfu

2008-05-21 03:58:08 補充:

It happened to me when I was 25 breaking up with my boyfriend.....還是照原句改成===I broke up with my boyfriend when I was 25, ..........

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.