Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

Looking for a (bbq-chicken) fast food restaurant investors who wants to invest in Cambodia?

Hi... I'm a young korean business man who's currently helping my dad run a garment factory. Ma dad bought the whole contract of (BBQ-chicken(one of the most popular korean fast food restaurant)) in cambodia. I'm looking for investors who's willing to make this fast food restaurant in Cambodia. I can 99% guarantee that it will succeed. I have a brochure of it, so if ur interested, jst email me and I'll send you the brochure. It's already popular in Singapore, part of china, Vietnam, and Malaysia. I guarantee that its going to grow more and more in asia as the population increases. I want to make one too, but I have a financial problem at the moment. It cost US$250,000 just to franchise this name. I don't think its costly because there's one fast food restaurant here that cost 3 million $ just to franchise that name. just email me for more info...(dongju.ji@hotmail.com) or (kick2smash@yahoo.com)

• Suzy
    Favorite Answer

No couldnt support something like that, not when the majority of the worlds population is suffering from disease's caused by fast food.

I see you said the fast food chain is healthier than your average fast food chain as you use olive oil instead of normal oil. Hmmm think you better do some study on that. Olive oil has a low heating point, which means when heated is destroyed and than turnt into a saturated fat no better than the other oils you find in fast food shops. So not only will it be a saturated fat but also a exspensive oil to use to destroy, you might as well use the bad oils...

I have never in my life ordered chicken in any restaurant.