Keys to the City GTA IV?

I completed the game and did everything but I only have 98.83% Do cheats screw that percentage over at all? Or do I need to have my friends like up to 100% on there? And how many random encounter people are there total? I've found 11 so far. Please help because I've practically wasted a week of my life away trying to get that achievement XD

I don't care about the contest thing, I just want the achievement. I can still get it though, yes?

Favorite Answer

Too late for the Keys to the City contest..

"The Contest starts at 12:01 AM ET on 4/29/08, and ends 11:59:59 PM ET on 5/19/08. Eastern Time or “ET” is the local time zone for New York City in the United States."

Sorry :(

yes cheats screw it over and it is to late