Keys to the City GTA IV?

I completed the game and did everything but I only have 98.83% Do cheats screw that percentage over at all? Or do I need to have my friends like up to 100% on there? And how many random encounter people are there total? I've found 11 so far. Please help because I've practically wasted a week of my life away... show more I completed the game and did everything but I only have 98.83% Do cheats screw that percentage over at all? Or do I need to have my friends like up to 100% on there? And how many random encounter people are there total? I've found 11 so far. Please help because I've practically wasted a week of my life away trying to get that achievement XD
Update: I completed the game and did everything but I only have 98.83% Do cheats screw that percentage over at all? Or do I need to have my friends like up to 100% on there? And how many random encounter people are there total? I've found 11 so far. Please help because I've practically wasted a week of my life away... show more I completed the game and did everything but I only have 98.83% Do cheats screw that percentage over at all? Or do I need to have my friends like up to 100% on there? And how many random encounter people are there total? I've found 11 so far. Please help because I've practically wasted a week of my life away trying to get that achievement XD

I don't care about the contest thing, I just want the achievement. I can still get it though, yes?