Poll: What did you think of David Cook's performance tonight ???

I thought it was beautiful. . It had me in tears =]

I loved it. . Simon didn't really like it though. I'm so scared that David A is going to win. . I'm going to be so mad if David A wins =[

What did you think of David Cook's performance tonight ??? Do you think he'll make it tomorrow ???

*crosses fingers*

Here's the link to the video if you didn't see his performance tonight =]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=60A7li6yxew

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

Tonight David C did excellent; however, David A did just as good. It sounds so wrong to say that because i'm definitely rooting for COOK!!! Simon also thought David A did better. I really think David C was a little bit nervous and it showed just a bit but all and all it was still GrEaT!!!! See this is how it works some ppl will just watch tonights episode and vote after the performances....that's not right you need to see them perform more than once to really know who to vote for, especially when its close like I'm sure it will be.

Good Luck to David Cook!!!

=]

• ..

First of all I LOVE that first song, it's a great song! Second of all David A looks like a freakin Monchichi! He can sing but he's too weird. David Cook is a much more talented singer/musician, I hope he wins too!

It wasn't his best, but it was still better than Archie's. He showed so many sides of himself, not just his usual rockstar image, but also his sensitive image. Archie only shows his soul image, and nothing else. He's only go that one style. Cook, well, he can nail anything down. Country, Rock, you name it. GO COOK!

But why, why, why do the judges favor Archie so much??? They didn't say ONE bad thing about him today. I was so disappointed.

I loved his second and third song. They were so Nickelback and were so touching! :]]

1st song good, 2nd and 3rd I did not care for. Little David was much better.

compared to the average joe, it was great. however, compared to achuletta, i thought cook did a poor job. i think the nevers got to him.

its sad too, cuz if cook tried out last year he could be won against joran sparks no problem!

Loved it.