When did the AARP www.dividedwefail.org website commence ?

Update: Yeah I found it on Wiki just after putting the question up. I like Wiki very much and Yahoo Answers too; this was the first time I used this service! I created "Divided We Fail" for my political campaign in for Hawaii House District 23 (Waikiki) in 2004 and talked with a man from AARP then, who asked if... show more Yeah I found it on Wiki just after putting the question up. I like Wiki very much and Yahoo Answers too; this was the first time I used this service! I created "Divided We Fail" for my political campaign in for Hawaii House District 23 (Waikiki) in 2004 and talked with a man from AARP then, who asked if he could use that slogan. Turned out to be quite big !!! Small World .... Rex
Update 2: PS By the way the amswer: From Wiki: In early 2007 AARP launched "Divided We Fail", the largest political effort in its history, designed to address health care and long-term financial security.