Who gets the title shots after the #1 contenders?

So here is the run down on the up coming title fights. Not all of them are announced but you can guarantee you that they will happen. Nogueira vs. Mir for the HW Title Rampage vs. Griffin for the LHW Title Silva vs. Okami for the MW Title GSP vs. Fitch for the WW Title Winnner of Sherk and Penn vs. Winner of... show more So here is the run down on the up coming title fights. Not all of them are announced but you can guarantee you that they will happen.

Nogueira vs. Mir for the HW Title
Rampage vs. Griffin for the LHW Title
Silva vs. Okami for the MW Title
GSP vs. Fitch for the WW Title
Winnner of Sherk and Penn vs. Winner of Ruerta vs. Florien for the LW Title (I don't care if I spelled them wrong)

So after all these fights are said and done, who are the front runners for a title shot in their division?
Update: LW - If Tyson Griffin and Rich Climenti with their respected fights at UFC 84 and 86, they should meet for a number one contenders match. WW - If Marcus Davis beats Mike Swick at UFC 85, he should get a shot no matter what. I don't care if Matt Serra wins his next fight. Davis has not lost since 2005 and he... show more LW - If Tyson Griffin and Rich Climenti with their respected fights at UFC 84 and 86, they should meet for a number one contenders match.
WW - If Marcus Davis beats Mike Swick at UFC 85, he should get a shot no matter what. I don't care if Matt Serra wins his next fight. Davis has not lost since 2005 and he deserves a shot.
MW - Its a toss up between Marquardt and Bisping for me. I wish we would get to see Bisping vs. Leben but, Bisping vs. Marquardt would be a great matchup too.
LHW - If Jardine beats Wandy, you give it to Jardine. If Jardine loses and Machida wins, you give it to Machida... or you set up a Machida vs. Evans once Evans is healthy.
HW - God this division sucks. I guess if Werdum beats Vera you put him in it. The only other argument would be Arlovski but he looks like he is out the door. Keep an eye out for the undefeated Shane Carwin and the very young Cain Velasquez. Both are new to the UFC HW Division but look to have a bright future.