Hybrid Tahoe?

I have been debating for some time about what car I want to trade my old car in for? I am thinking an 08 Cadillac STS or a Hybrid Tahoe? Which is better? I also have 2 kids as well. So I am leaning more towards the Tahoe Hybrid because of the gas prices and the space but so many people say that even though it's a Hybrid it'll still waste gas?? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Which is better? Or what vehicle would you suggest?

Favorite Answer

You have to take into consideration the amount of driving you will do. Though the Tahoe is a hybrid, it still only gets around 22mpg but also uses ethanol. The STS gets 27mpg but uses gasoline. I suggest the Tahoe. with rising gas prices the "dollar a gallon cheaper" ethanol will come in handy, plus the extra room.. that's nice too!

it uses less gas than a regular tahoe, but the milage will be larger a smaller hybrid. less weight to move. I would just go by there mpg ratings by the manufacturer website's.