i'm a dental assistant...?

where can i go to get dental xrays certified?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You should check your states dental board website and find out their requirements for dental assistants. In my state, an assistant who takes xrays has to become a registered dental assistant, which requires them to take a three part exam consisting of radiology, jurisprudence(dental laws) and infection control. You can not just get xray certified in my state. You should be able to find schools that provide a course in this. I would go through the state dental board first.

    Source(s): registered dental assistant for 11 yrs.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.