Translate tagalog text into english... please?

Hello chris... start na poh aku sa wrk ngaun... cguro sat & sun nlang aq mka2 pgtxt sau... cge poh ingat lge... god blez

HI tto, musta k? musta hn cousin ko jan? nababasa ko yung mga txt m ky nano, ok lung po ako, wla kmi pasok ngyon kc holday tto when k bablik d2? hehe mis u!

hi test q lang e2 txt mo aq sa isang cel pone q ha c chris 2 ingat lage.

hi good mownin! whats kip u bz kmain knb dyan? kauwi q lang d2 na aq sa house. Reply ka lang sa isang pone ha!

o nanga2muzta lang sau dyan? parang galit kba skin dq naman alam ang nagawa q? but anyway sana nasa mabuti kang kaiagayan!

Pssst muzta na nakuha mo um txt q sau kahapon?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hello Chris. I'm starting to work right now. maybe i'll be able to text you on Saturday or Sunday. Take care always. God bless.

Hi uncle, how are you? how's my cousin there? I can read your text messages to Nano. I'm okay, we have no classes today because it's a holiday, uncle when will you come back here? I miss you!

hi i'm just testing (this), text me in my other cellphone (number) this is chris take care always.

hi Good morning! what's keeping you busy, have you eaten already? I just came home i'm here in the house. Reply to my other phone okay?

Hey i'm just checking you out there? It's like your mad, are you mad at me i don't know what did i do wrong? But anyway I hope that you're in good condition there.

Hey how are you did you get my text message for you yesterday?

• 3 years ago

Tagalog Text

• 1 decade ago

Tagalog: (Hello chris... start na poh aku sa wrk ngaun... cguro sat & sun nlang aq mka2 pgtxt sau... cge poh ingat lge... god blez)

English: Hello Chris. I will start working now. Maybe I will be able to text on Saturday and Sunday.

Tagalog: (HI tto, musta k? musta hn cousin ko jan? nababasa ko yung mga txt m ky nano, ok lung po ako, wla kmi pasok ngyon kc holday tto when k bablik d2? hehe mis u!)

English: Hi uncle, how are you? How is my cousin there? I can read your text messages to Nano. I am just fine. We are off today because it's a holiday. uncle, when are you coming back here? I miss you.

Tagalog: (hi test q lang e2 txt mo aq sa isang cel pone q ha c chris 2 ingat lage.)

English: Hi! I'm just testing this. Text me in my other cellphone. This is Chris. Take care always.

Tagalog: (hi good mownin! whats kip u bz kmain knb dyan? kauwi q lang d2 na aq sa house. Reply ka lang sa isang pone ha!)

English: Hi, good morning! What's keeping you busy? Did you eat yet? I just got home. Just reply on my other phone.

Tagalog: (o nanga2muzta lang sau dyan? parang galit kba skin dq naman alam ang nagawa q? but anyway sana nasa mabuti kang kaiagayan!)

English: I'm just want to greet you. It seems that you're mad at me but I don't even know what I did. But anyways, I hope that you are alright.

Tagalog: (Pssst muzta na nakuha mo um txt q sau kahapon?)

English: Pssst, how are you? Did you receive my text message yesterday?

• 1 decade ago

Hello, Chris... My work starts today... Maybe, Saturday and Sunday are my only chance to text you.... ok, always take care.... God Bless.

Hi, Uncle, how are you? How is my cousin, too? I read all your texts for Nano, I am fine, we do not have work today because it's holiday. Uncle when are you coming back here? I miss you!

Hi, I am just testing. You text me in my other cellphone. This is Chris. Always take care.

Hi, good morning! What keeps you busy? Have you eaten? I just arrived. I am at home. Reply to my other cellphone.

Oh, I just want to know your condition there? It seems to me that you are mad at me. WHat have I done? But, anyway, hope you are in good health.

Hey! How are you? Did you get my text yesterday?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hello chris... start na poh aku sa wrk ngaun... cguro sat & sun nlang aq mka2 pgtxt sau... cge poh ingat lge... god blez

hello chris, im starting with my job, maybe ill be able to send you text only on weekends. bye take care always, god bless

HI tto, musta k? musta hn cousin ko jan? nababasa ko yung mga txt m ky nano, ok lung po ako, wla kmi pasok ngyon kc holday tto when k bablik d2? hehe mis u!

hi uncle how are you? how are my cousins there? ive read your text messages to nano, im ok, we dont have school (or work) today because it's a holiday. uncle when are you coming back here? *laughs* i miss you!

hi test q lang e2 txt mo aq sa isang cel pone q ha c chris 2 ingat lage.

hi im just testing this. pls text my other cell phone ok, this is chris. take care always.

hi good mownin! whats kip u bz kmain knb dyan? kauwi q lang d2 na aq sa house. Reply ka lang sa isang pone ha!

hi good morning! whats keeping you busy, have you had your meal? i just got home. please reply to the other phone ok!

o nanga2muzta lang sau dyan? parang galit kba skin dq naman alam ang nagawa q? but anyway sana nasa mabuti kang kaiagayan!

just saying hi. it seems youre mad at me but i dont know what i did wrong? anyway i hope youre ok!

Pssst muzta na nakuha mo um txt q sau kahapon?

hey how goes, did you get my text message yesterday?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello Chris. I'm starting my work already. Maybe I'll text you on Saturday or Sunday. Take care. God bless.

* "Sige (his "cge") - means "ok", "alreaght", or "sure". But in his message, he's gesturing a goodby to you. Like, "Ok, take care", but in a more polite or sweet way.

** is his name Chris? At the hello part, it could also mean, "Hello, this is Chris."

Hi uncle, how are you? How's also my cousin there? I read your text messages to Nano. I'm okay, we don't have work today because it's holiday. Tito when will you go back here? Hehe, miss you!

Hi, I'm just testing this (maybe she's having problems with the cellphone s/he used to send you this message). Text me in my other cellphone okay? This is Chris. Take care always.

Hi good morning! What's keeping you busy there? I just arrived home. Just reply in my other cellphone okay!

I just want to know how you are? It's like... are you angry with me (or, "It's like, you're angry with me". He feels that you might be angry at him or something so he's puzzled)... I don't even know if I did anything. But anyway, hope you're in a good condition (or, "hope you're alright!")!

Pssst. How are you? Did you receive my text yesterday?

• 1 decade ago

Hello chris, I started working today, maybe I will message you via text this saturday and sunday. Ok, Take care! God Bless!

Hi uncle, how are you? How's my cousin there? I'm reading your texts messages to Nano, I'm fine, We have no work because of the holiday. Uncle, when will you return here. Miss you!

Hi! I'm just testing this one, send me a text message to my other cellphone, Chris here, Be careful always!

Hi! Good morning! What's keeping you busy? Have you eaten? I just came home. Reply to my other number, ok?

Oh, I'm just checking you there, it seems like you're still angry to me I don't know what I've done? But anyway, I hope you're in good status

Psst How's it? Did you received my message to you yesterday?

• 1 decade ago

Again, textspeak! =)

Hello chris... I am now starting work... maybe i'll be able to send you sms only by Staurday or Sunday..okay, take care (of yourself) always..Godbless (you)

Hi uncle, how are you? How is my cousin? I saw your messages to Nano, I am okay. We don't have work/class today since it's a holiday. Uncle, when are you coming back here? (laughs) (I) miss you!

Hi this is a test message. Text (send sms) me on my other phone. This is Chris. Take care (of yourself) always

hi good morning! what keeps you busy? Had your meals? I just came home. Reply on my other number.

Just asking how are you. It seems you are angry with me, I don't know what I have done. But anyway, I hope you are doing fine!

Pssst how are you, did you receive my text yesterday?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

translate tagalog text english

• 1 decade ago

hello chris, i'll be starting work now... i maybe be texting you either saturday or sunday..ok .. take care and God bless

hi uncle... how are you..how's my cousin there...? i read your text to nano and i'm doing fine.. i have no classes becuz its a holiday.. when are you coming back here... miss you...

hi.. i'm just testing this other cellphone.. this is chris... take care

hello, good morning.. whats keeping you buzzy? have you eaten? i just got home .. just reply in my other phone

so i'm just asking how are you doing there.. are you angry at me? i didn't know what i did.. anyway hope you're in good health

Pssst (calling) how are you?? did you received my text yesterday???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.