motorcycle rally games?

I am looking for REAL motorcycle games for an event rally coming up in July. I need suggestions for games to occupy part of the day. ie... Last year, riders with their women would ride under a hanging hot dog to see if the passenger could get the hot dog with their mouths.

• BONEZ
    Favorite Answer

I done a lot of relies some fun games are

Weenie bite the one with the hot dog

Then you could do the balloon throw use the same set up from the weenie bite you give the back rider a water balloon they throw it over the cross bar and try to catch it if the riders foot hit the ground or the balloon pops they are out.

Slow drag set up two lane wheels on the start on go both feet must be off the ground and you race to the finish line if the rider’s foot hits the ground he/she is out if he or cross the line first they are out.

Cone race six cones lined up ride in and out of cones if a foot hit the ground your out each round move the cones closer together.

Straw drop six cones you ride along side of the cones with the back rider trying to drop a straw in a bottle on the top of the cone same rule as the other game who ever get the most straws in the bottles wins.

Board race two 12’ boards laid end to end each rider try’s to ride to the end of the boards with out falling off. Mark the spot of the rider who stays on the board the longest. The longest ride wins (beware if some one guns it the board will kick back.)

Keg race a race to push a keg with the front of your bike with your front wheel (this one can get out of hand)

board race have the back rider hold a small board over his or her head with a small bucket of water on it two bike race to the end point who every still has watter in the bucket wins points for winning but more points for the water.

Off Bike games:

Wet Tee-shirt

Wet boxer

Keg toss see who can throw a keg the longest

Limbo

Pin the babe on a bike (Same as pin the tail on the donkey)

Rice rocket pinata Hang a sports bike from a tree chagre 10 bucks a swing the money will roll in

for more info just email me

Motorcycle Riding Games

• Robin4 months agoReport

Don't go to this link. It contains malware!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

motorcycle rally games?

Source(s): motorcycle rally games: https://tr.im/75PtN
  • Linda

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avGev

There are probably not going to be any more or less racists than at a football game or at a movie. The only real problem is that rallies like that have a real testosterone/alcohol fueled edge that you don't usually see other places. That's my only take on it. You know though? In that situation, you are probably more likely to be violently and inappropriately defended than you would be violently and inappropriately assaulted. Just use common sense and you should be fine. This totally reminds me that it sucks on so many levels that we are even having this conversation. It shouldn't even be an issue at all. I hope you have a great weekend.

• Andy

We did an abate meet and had a slow race.Last bike over the finsh line wins without the rider putting down their feet.Beer keg race where the first one to push the keg over the finish line using the front wheel of the bike wins and a board race where the person that can ride the furthest down a 2 x 6 without riding off of it wins.We used 4 16 foot 2 x 6's laid end to end and 3 riders made it all the way.In the rematch one rider almost made it all the way again.Finding a potato in a haystack is always good too.Hide a potato in a stack of hay.Have the bikes ride around it in a circle blow a whistle,when the bikes stop the passenger bails off and dives in the hay.The one who finds the potato wins.If you have lots of riders do it more than once then let the winners have a playoff.

The hot dog game is always popular,just make sure to use lots of mustard lol

Another one i forgot was taking traffic cones placed in a row and let the bikes ride down the row and see which passenger can put the most rings over the cones.You can make rings out of wire coat hangers

Source(s): longtime biker

LOL STFU I'm glad I kept reading. i was like WTF! Anyways I live in the "durty souf" where confederate flags fly high and the tobacco spittin never stops. Needless to say racism is very alive here. Not so much in the biker community though. It just turns out that most of the stunters are white so we try to stay away from them because they attract police and are dangerous. It has nothing to do with their color or lack thereof. The rallies are no more racist than a ball game or carnival. Everybody is there to have a good time. You can google the hosts to see what their agenda or rules are. have a good time and try to not look for any negative energy. Something worse than rasicm would be when I spent 2 weeks in Montreal. Americans aren't so popular there.

You always have the slow race and the burnout pit. It took some time to create our burnout pit - you have to keep in mind safety and make sure you have people holding on each side. Some people think that they can pull off a burnout really can't and the bike goes flying. I think the slow race shows some incredible handling talent. I have a game we did (without a motorcycle being part of it) at a run I was staff at - that was hilarious. One person would have a roll of toilet paper between their knees and have to run over to their partner, who had a stick between their knees and had to get the toilet paper roll onto the stick (looked like people kinda doing it - made it more funny) and then they had to run to a finish line. It was hilarious to watch.

Source(s): personal experience

Standard fair is the wienie bite you described, the slow race (need at least two lanes - go as slow as possible without dumping the bike or putting down your feet), the barrell roll (get kegs or empty 50 gal barrells that the rider has to roll within a lane - if the barrell goes outside the lane then that is a DQ). I've also seen some neat people games, my favorite being the bowling ball toss (for women).

Polo on mini bikes

that hot dog game sounds fun, but you can do like a tresure hunt, like stop at a place and get a clue to the next place(not any real skill but fun)