Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

has anyone passed this test?

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...

It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less.

She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else!!

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.

She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome.

She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

Favorite Answer

Brilliant

10 out of 10 for that one. very good.

• Amanda

Saw a condum ad like that (sorry was that)very good joke though way better when you see the ad its genius

• viv

Hehe funny joke

Funny picture too, fab. Star for both!

that is great!!!!

I would never have thought that anyone would walk away from an offer of a last fling before marriage and i was right!!!!!

lol!!!

I just put this up a few hours ago bt still this makes me laugh

• I am loving that... Nice one pet.

• JAM123

Ha ha ha.!!!

That is good and true Chris.!!!

10/10.!!!

Cheers mate.!!

Words of Wisdom....never had to pass that test but now I know how to get around it. Thanks

• crjesq

FUNNY!!!! Dodged a bullet with that one!!