簡單對話也可以 附中文翻譯 ! 英文白痴在此由衷感謝 !

1 Answer

Rating
  • bobo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

人名可以自己換(劇本僅供參考)(懶得大寫了)

maria(以下簡稱 m): excuse me, sir, have you seen this product before?

customer(以下簡稱c): no, i haven't.

m: well, it's called the Pocket Reader. would you like a quick demonstration to see you how it works?

c: all right.

m: may i use your newspaper?

c: yes, here you are.

m: thank you. ok, now, first i press this little button to switch it on and then i move it across the top of the article like this...

m: ... and you can read the sentences i've scanned here in the little window.

c: ohh!! oh, yes! yes, very impressive. this is the kind of thing my customers might go for.

m: what they'll most appreciate is that it can be used anywhere - away from the office, their computer. and as you just saw, it's easy to use and it's easy to give your customers a quick demonstration - and then ask them to try it for themselves.

c: well!!

m: it takes no time to learn how to use.

c: yes.

m: and it's totally reliable - we do have no quibble return policy, but so far nobody has sent one back to us with any fault. so you won't have to worry about providing servicing.

c: oh, good.

m: but in the unlikely event of any problems, you just send the faulty product back to us and we'll replace it free of charge, no questions asked.

c: ok.

Source(s): from my english book
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.