Gigi asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急!!!! 徵求英文聽寫高手!! 幫幫忙吧!

我們有個報告需要把以下的影片內容完整的聽寫出來!

我聽了很多遍都霧煞煞>"<

請聽寫高手幫幫忙吧!

標題:How to Dress as TV News Reporter

網址:

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/75116_news-repo...

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=U_LqmP6QlXk

(內容是一樣的)

請幫幫我吧>"<無限感激!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

以下是該影片中每一句的話. 是一句句照聽寫出來的, 我沒漏半個字, 包括他停頓的地方我用...來代表). 請參閱.

I am Bill Albin. On behalf of Expert Village, I am going to teach you what you need to know to be a local news reporter. In this clip we are going to talk about dressing appropriately as a reporter. Now as you can see right now, I am wearing a suit, but I dont always wear a suit. In some cases you want to dress more for a specific situations. If I am going to see a governor, a suit is appropriate thing to wear. However, if I am going to see dock workers, I want to dress down a little bit. Not that there is any thing dress down about a dock worker, but dock workers do not go to work... he does not pull things off of ships wearing a suit..., so if I am going to do a story of them, I want put on a jeans and a hard hat, becuase it is more appropriate to that particular situations. Also a reporter and photographers sepnt a lot of time walking around in a lot of different situations, a very important piece of appearal for any journalist is the right kind of shoes. But it may seems a little silly, but I rarely wear dress shoes when I am working. I will have to step through mud; I may have to step through snow, I have to climp over a gravel. It will be silly of me to put on a pair of nice dress shoes where I will just ruin them every week. So as a reporter, it is important that I wear something comfortable to walk around them; something wont easy be damages. Things like boots... or you know...comfortable sneakers. Do not be obvious about it... do not what your white Nikes... whatever...but have something of more comfortable and more appropriate for the situation you are going to place yourself in.

備註: 上面...不是漏字, 是說者的語氣我用...的表達方式. 如沒加入...我把他當文章一樣接起來, 那讀起來會怪怪的. 因畢竟這不是一編文章, 而是某人的講述, 他在解釋及說明記者正確的穿著方式.

2008-05-20 18:58:36 補充:

dock workers 是在港口搬運貨的工人. (duck workers = 鴉工人...是不正確的)

2008-05-20 19:17:41 補充:

他說的英國腔英文不是美式英文 (美國腔).

Source(s): 自己., 從小英國長大的我.
  • Kim

Hello, I am Bill Albin and I am behalf of expert village I am going to teach you what you need to know to be a local news reporter.

In this clip we are going to talk about dressing appropriately as a reporter. Now as you see right now I am wearing a suit but I don&#39;t always wear a suit. In some cases you want to dress more for a specific situation. If I am going to see the governor, a suit is an appropriate thing to wear. However, if I am going see duck workers. I may want to dress down a little bit. Not that there&#39;s anything to dress down about duck workers, but a duck worker doesn&#39;t go to work...he doesn&#39;t pull things off the ships wearing a suit. So if I am going to do a story from there. I probably want put on jeans and a hard hat because it&#39;s more appropriate to that particular situation. Also, the reporter and photographers spend a lot of time walking around in a lot of different situations. One very important piece of apparel in any journalist is the right kind of shoes. This may seem a little silly, but I rarely wear dress shoes when I am working. I have to stop through mud, I have to stop through snow, I have to climb over gravel. It would be silly of me to put on a pair of nice dress shoes when I &#39;d just ruin them every week. So if (fraids) of reporter, its important to wear something comfortable, something you can walk around in, something that won&#39;t be easily damaged. Things like boots or you know...comfortable sneakers. Don;t be obvious about it. Don&#39;t have your your white Nike whatever, but have something that is more comfortable and more appropriate to the situation you going to be placing yourself in.

他的口音有點重,不過已經盡力幫你聽了。

就只有一個字不確定,我有把它括弧起來。如過我聽懂了我回再補上的。希望幫得到你!

2008-05-23 17:23:10 補充:

哈哈!謝謝的指證。沒注意到DOCK打到DUCK。真的聽不喜慣他的美國腔!在我聽不懂的那一段,我還是聽到有F的音?真奇怪!

看來我賺不到這20分了。哈

2008-05-23 17:23:45 補充:

哈哈!謝謝Nina的指證(之前沒打到)

Source(s): 住在國外20年的我