gay men have more random sex than lesbian women?

statisticly gay men tend to have more sexual partners than lesbian women

I thinks this is due to the supression of male homosexual behavior and the blind eye turned away from female homosexual behavior at young ages.... during preteen and teen years women holding hands with each other hugging each other kissing each other on the cheek, and showering together are seen as being alright and nothing to worry about

so women that are gay tend to get that same-sex connection and contact that they want

but males are taught to not show affection to another man, no hugging no kissing on the cheek, no holding hands...just a hand shake and maybe a pat on the back

Men that are gay never get that contact or that connection so when they do finally come out they go for it and just benge on male to male affection and physicallity

I am not gay so I am not saying this is fact...I am giving my opinion and if it is wrong trying to be educated on the matter

****thank you candy***

(Gwen B) I see what you mean the sexuality of women is not supposed to exist according to old fashion guidelines

***GOOMBA*** there is a sex club here called encounters....lol

Favorite Answer

It's a good theory, but I also think it has to do with the sexual nature of men and women.

While I hate to admit that women and men approach sex differently, it's obvious that men have tons of testosterone coursing through them, and that their sex drives are at least marginally, if not a lot, higher than women's. Then if you add in the social fact that male sexuality is encouraged (at least, heterosexually and in terms of masturbation, porn consumption, etc.), whereas women are expected to be virginal and modest and never touch themselves or a look at a dirty picture, then you get super sexed up men who believe it's okay to seek out pleasure, and women who desire sex to a somewhat lesser extent (or at least see it on par with emotional connection, and not just physical), as well as having to battle with guilt and social judgements that will label her a slut and whatnot.

To me, that explains it more than anything else.

2

Source(s): Live Sex Webcam Girls : http://CamGz.com/?AfCQ
  • ?

Yes, it does seem that gay men have more random encounters overall compared with lesbians.

it might be true but honestly I think that people are just generally sexual, to quote a friend of mine "we were built to **** and are going to try to do it as often as possible." Maybe women are just a little bit more picky and a little bit less horny.

Men brag but women are more inventive in the s''x department.

Source(s): Internal source

That's a really interesting theory. It IS tons easier for girls to have close relationships (sexual or emotional) with other girls growing up. VERY good theory, I think.

this is true.. unfortunately but its more to do with them being male rather than them being gay.

Yes, gay men have hundreds of partners on average. Then, our tax dollars go to find cures for AIDS instead of vaccinating our children.

umm what???