Gay men have more random sex than lesbian women?

statisticly gay men tend to have more sexual partners than lesbian women I thinks this is due to the supression of male homosexual behavior and the blind eye turned away from female homosexual behavior at young ages.... during preteen and teen years women holding hands with each other hugging each other... show more statisticly gay men tend to have more sexual partners than lesbian women

I thinks this is due to the supression of male homosexual behavior and the blind eye turned away from female homosexual behavior at young ages.... during preteen and teen years women holding hands with each other hugging each other kissing each other on the cheek, and showering together are seen as being alright and nothing to worry about

so women that are gay tend to get that same-sex connection and contact that they want

but males are taught to not show affection to another man, no hugging no kissing on the cheek, no holding hands...just a hand shake and maybe a pat on the back

Men that are gay never get that contact or that connection so when they do finally come out they go for it and just benge on male to male affection and physicallity

I am not gay so I am not saying this is fact...I am giving my opinion and if it is wrong trying to be educated on the matter
Update: ****thank you candy***
Update 2: (Gwen B) I see what you mean the sexuality of women is not supposed to exist according to old fashion guidelines
Update 3: ***GOOMBA*** there is a sex club here called encounters....lol