Should I go to Marygrove College or Wayne State?

I was resolved to going to Wayne State but I've found that a lot of the people who work there are so unprofessional. I applied to Marygrove and went on a tour but it was on a Saturday so I couldn't really ask any people how the school was. So if anyone goes to Marygrove or knew someone who went there could you tell me how it is. If you think I should still go to Wayne State could you tell me a reason why?

Favorite Answer

Go where ever your heart tells you, there both good schools.

It depends on the field you plan to study - Why not check around with some professionals in that industry/business and ask them.

Wayne State is a fine school, and I am sure that the majority of the people working there are very professional.

i have many friends at marygrove and they love it.

the school is great and it has been fun for all of them.

im sure either way you will be happy but definitely i would agree that marygrove college would probably be more professional and serious with all that they offer.

id always try visiting again because each time you will learn something new and that new thing might make your decision a lot easier.

both are great! good luck with it all!

i know its tough but you're close! enjoy school

• mattu

No, she would be able to't connect the two faculties at as quickly as. you are able to in simple terms use financial help to pay for one after the different. She desires to teach one in each and every of them down. She'll would desire to %. whichever one has a superior undergraduate math application and bypass there. She'll do her PhD in math someplace else besides.

you seem to like marygrove better