What would be your Monday Night Raw Setup? Click here to see mine.?

JBL wants the WWE Title and challenges Triple to a title match. Cena comes out and says that he beat JBL and he should have the title. He hits the FU on JBL. He wants the title and he will FU anyone who says otherwise. Shawn Michaels runs out and gets the FU. Chris Jericho runs out and gets the FU. Triple H's music plays. Cena is ready to fight. Triple H doesn't show. Orton comes out from behind and RKO on Cena! Triple H's music is still playing and Orton is the only man standing. Triple H comes out and walks into the ring. And a Pedigree to Orton. He says, "Everyone in this ring other than me is knocked out. Everyone in this ring were former #1 Contenders. If I have 5 KO'd contenders I must be great. Jeff Hardy comes out. He says he was a former contender. He challenges Triple H. Triple H accepts.

WWE Title: Jeff Hardy vs Triple H-Triple H wins and then shakes Jeff's hand. Cena, Orton, JBL, HBK, and Y2J come out and fight they attack the men in the ring. HHH and Hardy are laid out.

Update:

The next week Triple H and Jeff Hardy open RAW! They talk about how they were attacked. John Cena and Y2J come out to Cena's music. They apologize they all shake hands.Randy Orton and JBL come out and they challenge Triple H for the title. Triple H doesn't answer he notices HBK isn't here. He goes backstage to check on him. He finds HBK laid out with a note on HBK's back saying "Accept my challenge. SIGNED, J_______. Triple H is pissed.

At the middle of RAW he comes out and says everyone with J in their name ome out. Cena, Jericho, Hardy, JBL, and all "J" people come out. He wants the man who hurt his friend to confess. Nobody steps up. He grabs his sledgehammer and hits everyone in the ring with it.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That would be okay I guess, but two of those people won't be in it: Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho because I just read on wwe.com that Y2J will meet Batista tonight and the winner will go on to face HBK at One Night Stand. The type of match it will be at ONS hasn't been announced yet, though.

A good scanario for Monday Night Raw tonight is for Triple H to come out and announce that we are going to have a Gold Rush tournament and the winner will face him at One Night Stand in a 30 Minute Iron Man Match, with No Disqualifications.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

either way next mondays raw will be historic, but wwe has the right to the arena they signed a contract to be booked in the Arena way be for the nuggets where, if wwe gets the ax u can bet wwe gone sue stan kroenke and wwe gone win cause they have a contract. i reading some comments and people saying wwe should step aside wwe hapens every week playoffs dont well its not about weather wwe is showed each week or the nugets in the playoffs, its about business its about a corperation if wwe steps aside they lose alot of money and like vince said keoenke should of had more faith in his team dont book something when theres a possiblity your team could need the stadium for a play off game...its all about business and from the look wwe has the uper hand they have have a signed contract

• you should write for wwe because this was a good setup. i would ahve just left it at hhh shakes jeff's hand but not bad, maybe the next match would be a hell in a cell 8 way match

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its good but when HHH and Hardy get attacked, it wouldnt happen because they are fan favorites.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cool but Cena should be rappin

• 1 decade ago

meh..its alright i guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.